As a church, we consider it a privilege to serve and give back to our community. And as part of this church, we encourage you to get involved in giving back this Christmas season.
We live by the principle of irrational generosity. Why? Because that is how Jesus lived.
During December, there are a few different ways to share the love of Jesus with others.
1. The Giving Tree–now thru Dec. 23rd, we will be collecting the following items under the Christmas Tree in the sanctuary of Trace Ridge to donate and give out to the homeless and transient in downtown Jackson through one of our local ministry partners, We Will Go Ministries:
- thick winter socks for children, women, & men
- thermal shirts and underpants (all sizes)
- toboggans for all ages
- gloves for all ages
- fleece throws & blankets
- Pop-Top canned foods (chili, beef stew, hearty soups, etc.)
2. Lottie Moon Christmas Offering–if you would like to give to missions to help our International missionaries around the world reach people for Christ, you can designate a special offering above your tithe to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. Make sure to notate on your check that it is for Lottie Moon. You can also give online at traceridge.org or at the kiosks in the back of the sanctuary.
3. TRBC Food Pantry–if you would like to donate any canned goods, dry goods, or frozen meats, you can do so at any time by dropping it off at the church offices during business hours throughout the week or on Sundays.
Thank you for your extreme generosity and joyful giving this season. We know it will impact lives and we trust God to do immeasurably more with what we give than we can imagine ourselves.