Invite Culture “No Perfect People Allowed”
Did you have an opportunity to invite someone to worship or growth group?
5×5 Nuggets (5 NT chapters each week; 5 minutes per day)
Were there any insights gained that you would like to share with the group? Week of September 22 Titus 2-3, 1 John 1-3
Week of September 29 1 John 4-5, 2 John, 3 John
Week of October 3, 2019 1 Peter 1-5
Read 2 Timothy 3:10-17
What role does the Scripture play in your life?
- What does Paul mean that “Yet the Lord has rescued me from all of them” (v. 11)? Does it mean he did not have to face persecutions? What is the promise in verse 12?
- According to v.14, what should Timothy do knowing that he would be persecuted?
- What“sacred scriptures” would Paul and Timothy have been familiar with?
- For you to “continue in what you have learned” (v. 14), what have you already
- Imagine you are explaining verses 16-17 to an unbeliever, what would you say?
- What important biblical doctrine or doctrines can we get from these verses? What
implications do they have for us?
1. How does our understanding of Scripture impact our devotion to God?
2. In what way does Scripture’s authority encourage us to share the gospel with others?